Wherever people work with food, the ambient temperature and humidity play a critical role.
- Use our climate monitoring system
- Ensure compliance with HACCP and EN 12830 guidelines
- Make sure your goods are impeccable in terms of both hygiene and quality
Temperature spot checks H2>
The temperature of foods has a crucial influence on the formation and proliferation of germs and therefore on product quality and consumer health.
- Proceed regular temperature checks
- Ensure food safety
Temperature monitoring H2>
There are a huge number of facilities where (deep-)frozen food has to be stored.
- Use data loggers to continuously document the temperature
- Approved according to EN 12830
Cooking oil quality H2>
The oil in your deep fat fryer has a direct impact on various factors: spent cooking oil has a negative effect on the flavour and digestibility of deep-fried food.
- Determine the right moment for changing the cooking oil by the help of exact measurements
- Assure cooking oil quality and avoid too frequent changes of cooking oil
pH measurement H2>
The pH value of foods has a direct effect on the growth of microorganisms and therefore on food quality and safety.
- pH value as a quality characteristic for evaluating food
- Easy measurement of this important quality parameter
Pasteurization, sterilization and freeze-drying H2>
Highly efficient validation of your pasteurization, sterilization and freeze-drying processes.