Experience our food safety solutions live in Seattle
Is operational visibility a myth or reality?
On February 27th from 8 AM to 9 AM: Smarter food safety initiatives around the world are motivating firms to leverage software and IoT systems to get away from paper. Hear how innovative companies are exploring ways to increase
- Operative visibility
in a foodservice environment.
One Food Safety System: How IoT will enhance blockchain capabilities
On February 27th from 4:15 PM to 5:45 PM: How can you advance your food safety program by leveraging IoT and Blockchain to gain data with higher quality and integrity? Stephanie Burchardt, senior expert for food and life science at Testo, will explain how to level up in the age of wireless transmission technologies and machine learning.
Smart Records H3>
Employee Engagement H3>
Exception Management H3>
Are your locations ready for the next inspection?
- Application-specific temperature data loggers with data transfer in real time
- Smart hand-held measuring instruments with measurement data storage in the Cloud
- Data access at all times and from anywhere
What do your staff do when they forget how to execute a task?
- User-friendly digital checklists
- Staff are guided step by step
- Instructions are always ready at the click of a button
Can you focus your time where it is needed most?
- Software for company-wide transparency
- Identify problems early thanks to automated alarms
- Less time for reports = more time for your customers
How do you manage your quality program? Tell us to see how Testo can support you.
Are you part of our Facebook and LinkedIn community? Connect with us today!