Measure airflow more efficiently
Facilities / Buildings across the country utilise powerful air conditioning systems to keep people, products and systems cool. But how can you maintain these systems? How can you measure air flow in order to get an idea of whether or not a system is performing as it should?
Measuring solutionss from Testo help you to set up the building climate more efficiently.
- Identify and isolate problem areas quickly, which leads to significant savings in energy bills.
- Make changes without affecting the “Feel-good” comfort levels in the premises.
Our recommendations for efficiently adjusted ventilation and air conditioning systems
Universal air velocity & IAQ measuring instrument testo 400
- Standard-compliant HVAC grid measurement in accordance with EN 12599
- Step-by-step guide
- Incl. analysis software and differential pressure sensor
- Perfect for standard-compliant measurements
- Guided programs for HVAC grid measurements and comfort levels (PMV/PPD)
- Full documentation that can be completed right on site
testo 440 multifunction measuring instrument
- Clearly structured measurement menus for volume flow, K-factor, cooling/heating output and long-term measurement
- Large display for intuitive operation
- Wireless measurement convenience with no cable clutter thanks to Bluetooth probes
Vane anemometer with measurement funnels
- Simple, fast and precise measurement of individual environmental parameters
- Uncomplicated configuration, via testo Smart App if desired
- Compact and robust design
Compact instruments for duct, outlet and filter measurement
- Easy, fast and precise measurement of flow rate, volume flow and temperature at air inlets and outlets
- Fast in-app configuration, graph history, 2nd screen and measurement data memory in the testo Smart App
- Incl. funnel kit for plate outlets and ventilation grilles