Checking -adjusting heating systems efficiently
Why do you need to check your boiler?
Any equipment that relies on gases to perform needs to be thoroughly and regularly checked to ensure safe and efficient operation. Failure to monitor these emissions and temperatures effectively can endanger buildings, the machines themselves and any people in the vicinity if things go wrong.
With flue gas analysers and differential pressure measuring instruments from Testo, you can guarantee comfortable temperatures in a building without unnecessary heat losses. By measuring flue gas loss, you effectively increase the efficiency of the plant. And if incorrect behaviour causes high heating costs, a hydraulic balancing can help.
Our recommendations for efficiently adjusted heating systems
Flue gas analyzer testo 300 NEXT LEVEL
- Fast and easy to operate: Intuitive measurement menus and fast-response Smart-Touch display
- Efficient, wireless parallel measurement of up to four testo Smart Probes simultaneously
- Practical second screen function and easy data integration into user-specific software
All flue gas analyzers
- Overview of all instruments from simple flue gas analysis to industrial emission measurement
- Application-specific advantages
Heating measurement technology for every need
- Equipped for all measuring tasks in heating technology
- From flue gas analysis to heat pumps and leak detection
- Quick orientation, right choice
Other measuring instruments