Temperature monitoring in food production
HACCP, G 178/2002, EN 12830, IFS, SQF, ISO 22000 – as a food producer, you are confronted with numerous regulations, norms and standards which are intended to guarantee the quality and safety of food. One of the key requirements is continuous temperature monitoring along the entire production chain, including complete documentation of the measurement data.
The testo Saveris 2 cloud-based WiFi data logger system saves you the huge amount of work associated with this: the readings are automatically collected and documented at all critical points, and you can retrieve them from anywhere. It doesn’t get any easier or more reliable!
- To comply with limit value,
- to comply with norms and guidelines (incl. HACCP),
- to guarantee product quality
- and to increase customer confidence.
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system
- For placement in storage areas, transport vehicles, production facilities, etc.
- Measurement values are automatically transferred to the cloud, and stored there
- Data can be retrieved at any time via a web browser – also on a smartphone/tablet
- Alert (SMS/e-mail) in the event of critical values
How testo Saveris 2 boosts efficiency
- Automated, reliable temperature monitoring
- No more manual read-out or documentation
- All data can be viewed: no matter where you are
- Maximum flexibility with the Advanced licence
Find out all about our licence models
Choose the range of functions that suits you
For entry-level users: Basic licence
- Free Cloud access
- Pre-set measurement rate
- Alarm by e-mail
Our tip: Full flexibility with the Advanced licence
- Freely selectable measurement rate
- Comparison of several measurement locations, in to compare different branch stores, for example.
- Convenient automatic report function
- Convenient alarm by SMS
What we can offer food producers
We designed testo Saveris 2 to enable you to easily assemble your own customized solution using the appropriate loggers and your ideal cloud licence. Our experts will be happy to assist you.
In addition, we can offer you a special set for monitoring refrigerators, which helps you to differentiate between genuine temperature drops and slight fluctuations caused by opening the refrigerator door.