Temperature and humidity monitoring for Hospitals
Hospitals and clinics possess a wide variety of refrigerated vaccines, medications, patient samples, blood, research cultures, and have a vested interest in protecting these mission-critical samples from equipment failure to sudden fluctuation of temperatures.
Testo Saveris 1 solution for hospitals / regional clinics allows its users for 24/7 continuous monitoring of fridge, freezers and incubators and be notified via SMS or email in the unlikely event of a discrepancy.
testo Saveris – your all-in-one solution for climate monitoring
- Safe: in the event of critical climate data, you will receive alerts via e-mail, SMS or directly on site
- Reliable: automated, uninterrupted recording rather than manual documentation work
- Compliant: in audits, provide conclusive evidence that FDA requirements are complied with
- Validatable: testo Saveris software complies with 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Flexible: you can extend testo Saveris at any time – to accommodate any number of measuring points and measurement parameters
- From one provider: consultation, installation, commissioning, configuration, calibration, mapping/distribution measurement and validation of the system
- Maintain optimum storage conditions for pharmaceuticals
- Continuous refrigerator monitoring: Alerts when limit values are violated (via SMS, e-mail, light signal)
- Accurately monitor prescribed temperatures for storing units of blood and plasma
- Alerts in the event of malfunctions in refrigerators and freezers
- Provide automated documentation of ambient conditions in laboratories
- Ensure the comparability of research and measurement results
Hospital – indoor climate
- Precisely control critical climatic conditions in cleanrooms, operating theatres and intensive care units
- Create a pleasant ambient temperature in other rooms
- Alerts in the event of temperature fluctuations in refrigerators and freezers
- Document temperature when transporting food
- Comply with HACCP regulations
Get everything from one provider: We offer you advice, carry out the installation, commissioning and configuration. Apart from this, we also look after the mapping, distribution measurement, calibration and validation.
One system – all possibilities
testo Saveris is comprised of different components:
- Data loggers record the measurement values at the measuring location (wide selection, also with external probes)
- The testo Saveris Base processes the measurement data
- You access the measurement data with your PC
We would be happy to offer you advice when putting together components for applications in medical environments.
Yes, I would like advice.