The pharmaceutical sector, which generates US$300 billion every year, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO), is characterised by stringent regulations and hundreds of best practices so that, pharmaceutical products must be able to demonstrate perfect qulaity.
Testo solutions for the pharmaceutical industry which are customised for compliance with GXP and 21 CFR Part 11 defined by the FDA gurantees precise and reliability in such a highly regulated industry.
Climate monitoring solution
The ambient conditions that drugs, blood products or vaccines are kept in have to be constantly monitored and documented.
- Use our climate monitoring system
- Guarantee product quality by the help of continuous monitoring of humidity and temperature
Measuring instruments for pH value are above all used in the chemical, pharmaceutical industry.
- Discover the processes of many chemical and biochemical reactions
- Determine the pH value in semi-solid and viscoplastic media as well as in liquids
Correct compliance with storage temperatures is an important prerequisite for the quality assurance of many products, e.g. in the area of pharmaceutical products.
- Check and document the profile of the ambient temperature by the help of data loggers
- Make a crucial contribution to verifiable preservation of product quality
Temperature during transport
Most pharmaceuticals must be continuously transported at defined upper and lower temperature and humidity limit values, along the entire supply chain.
- Control of the cold chain during delivery
- Protection from unnoticed gaps in the cold chain during the entire distribution path
- monitor and document simply, securely and compliantly with all common standards, guidelines and regulations