Your new flue gas analyser from Testo – for every job on boilers and burners
For every job on boilers and burners
Flue gas measuring instruments have been among Testo’s bestsellers for decades. Still heavy and cumbersome 40 years ago, our flue gas analysers today are compact and networked.
Testo’s engineers work continually on the ongoing development of measuring instruments for smoke gas analysis, because it is only by carrying out regular servicing with a suitable flue gas measuring instrument that heating systems can run efficiently, emissions be reduced and you work even more easily.
A flue gas analyser from Testo offers you
- Reliable brand quality with over 60 years’ experience
- Service and maintenance directly from the manufacturer
- Extensive range of probes which often replace additional measuring instruments.
All Testo measuring instruments for waste gas measurement
Simple: testo 310
The robust entry-level model for spontaneous measurements.
Professional: testo 300
The new flue gas analyzer with smart-touch technology.
Smart: testo 330i
Highly accurate measurement and paper-free documentation – by App.
Tips & tricks: Carry out measuring tasks on heating systems efficiently and safely
Download the exclusive practical guide now for free.
Flue gas analysis and heating system applications
For flue gas measurements, there’s no alternative: the testo 300 NEXT LEVEL
The flue gas analyser testo 330i is the further development of the proven exhaust gas measuring instrument testo 330-2 LL, and has the same precision and reliability as this Testo evergreen. The most important difference: The testo 330i is operated entirely via the testo 330i App and a smartphone or tablet.
This gives you unheard of freedom and flexibility in your work.
- Operation of the exhaust gas measuring instrument testo 330i, and display of the measurement values completely via App
- Especially robust thanks to allround sealed housing
- Documentation of the measurement values completely paper-free in the App – including fast dispatch of reports by e-mail
The Testo pro tips for fine particle and emission measurement
The measurement of flue gas or combustion process parameters (such as CO in ppm) is a complex challenge – for the measurement technology as well as for the user. This is because, in addition to the “classical” tasks such as commissioning and servicing of all types of heating systems, special jobs also occur. These require not only special know-how, but also special measuring technology. And of course you can rely on Testo for these challenges, too.
Are you a chimneysweep, do you have to measure fine particles, or conduct measurements according to 1. BImSchV?
Then we recommend the fine particle measuring instrument testo 380. It guides you through the measurement step by step and measures fine particles, CO and O₂ in real time.
- High tech in a robust case: The measuring instrument, probes and accessories can be easily transported in the convenient case.
- Especially economical in operation and maintenance – an investment which pays off fast
- Fully TÜV-tested for limit value levels 1/2 and according to VDI 4206 Sheet 2
Are you conducting exhaust gas analyses on industrial engines, combined heat and power plants, gas turbines or boiler plants?
Then an emission meter from Testo is ideal. Robust, modular and highly accurate, it ensures that emission limit values are adhered to and plants run efficiently.
- Exchange gas sensors and wearing parts easily yourself
- Especially robust construction and integrated impact protection ideal for surroundings where things can get rough
- Reliable precision even in high gas concentrations
Other measuring instruments for heating systems, heat pumps and flue gas
In addition to the most important exhaust gas parameters such as temperature, draught, pressure, O₂, CO, CO₂ or NO, other measurement tasks also occur on heating systems. And whether you need a leak detector or measuring instruments for smoke number and CO₂ measurement – you’ll find them at Testo. Here is a small selection of our highlights:
With a gas leak detector from Testo, you detect leakage from gas pipes quickly, safely and norm-compliantly.
- Fast reaction to even the smallest gas quantities
- Flexible probe reaches even the most difficult-to-access places; audible and optical alarm as soon as a leak is detected
- Additionally: Measuring instruments for tightness testing, load testing and serviceability testing
With the digital soot number measuring instrument from Testo, you see the smoke count from oil combustion plants at a glance.
- Fully automatic measurement of smoke number
- Digital analysis of results
- Easy documentation of the measurement values
Good indoor climate depends on the carbon dioxide content of the air. With a Testo CO₂ measuring instrument you take the first step towards a pleasant indoor climate.
- Monitoring and optimising indoor climate
- Multifunction instruments for CO₂, humidity, lux, degree of turbulence and more
- CO measuring instruments for monitoring and measuring CO in boiler rooms