The testo combustion gas analyser series consists of three analysers, The testo 310, Testo 320 & Testo 330 series. These analysers come with an integrated NOx filter which eliminates cross-sensitivity errors of CO measurements. In addition these analysers come CO over range protection which prevents the gas analysers form overranging the CO sensor.
Flue gas analysis H2>
The flue gas measurement for a heating system helps to establish the pollutants released with the flue gas and the heating energy lost with the warm flue gas.
- Ensuring the atmosphere is contaminated as little as possible by pollutants
- Using energy as efficiently as possible.
Pressure measurement H3>
Standard readings taken during services of domestic heating systems include checking the gas pressure on the burners. This involves measuring the gas flow pressure and gas resting pressure.
- Optimum flow pressure for gas boilers between 18 to 25 mbar
- Avoid shut-downs of the heating system
Leakage test H3>
The leak test (or more aptly, serviceability test, also known as leakage measurement) for the pipeline system is to be repeated every 12 years using a measuring instrument.
- The gas pipe is always tested in operating conditions/with operating pressure
- Check whether gas is leaking from the pipe and how much
Do you have any questions?
We're happy to help you.
Phone: 1300 837 861