Testo's line of IAQ measurement instruments help facility managers ensure HVAC systems are working properly. Any inconsistencies may negatively impact staff health. Regularly calculating humidity, temperature and all the other variables that comprise IAQ can reduce the chances of personnel having to take sick days and improve their ability to perform daily tasks.
Indoor air quality and comfort level
Indoor air quality H3>
The carbon dioxide concentration and the indoor air quality in interiors are deemed to be the most important indicators that the quality of the indoor air is good enough.
- Evaluate indoor air quality by CO2 and other measurements
- The CO2 concentrations should not exceed 1,000 ppm
Turbulence level H3>
Air velocity in indoor areas directly affects thermal comfort.
- The turbulence indicates the air velocity fluctuation and intensity of air flow
- Exact measurement of air temperature and turbulence
Temperature and humidity H3>
The parameters air temperature and relative humidity are important when planning, choosing and setting heating and ventilation systems.
- Recommendations for the relative air humidity: 30 % to 65 %
Radiated heat H3>
Extreme conditions in workplaces often specifically lead to more arduous work loads.
- The WBGT index (Wet Bulb Globe Temperature) is used to evaluate workplaces which are affected by thermal radiation
- Compliance with DIN 33403 and ISO 7243
Comfort level (PMV/PPD) H3>
A person's sense of well-being in a room (level of comfort) depends on a series of particular external influencing factors.
- All of the parameters combined in the PMV/PPD measurement
- Average climate assessment value
- According to ISO 7730
Suitable lighting in the workplace provides workers with sufficient light to be able to perform their jobs well.
- Measure and assess luminous intensity (natural or artificial light)
If the noise level is high at work, staff efficiency is reduced - no matter whether the noise pollution is caused by equipment or colleagues.
- More clarity with sound measurement in workplaces
How to contact us.
Do you have any questions?
We would be more than happy to help you.