Climate monitoring for museums, archives, galleries and libraries
Each person has his/her own personal feel-good temperature – and most objects in museums and archives do too. But unlike us, paintings, sculptures or antique books cannot adapt, and always depend on establishment of the appropriate ambient climate.
Whether it‘s a question of exhibition or storage – indoor climate and air quality are the key factors for private and public museums, collections, libraries or archives when it comes to safeguarding the preservation of their valuable exhibits or archive materials.
The data monitoring systems and data loggers from Testo will help you establish the ideal climatic conditions for your objects of art, thus protecting them from mould, corrosion or deformation.
New monitoring system testo 160
Monitoring of temperature, humidity, Lux, UV radiation, CO₂ concentration and air pressure.
- Small, inconspicuous design
- External sensors for monitoring the micro-climate in display cases
- Blends in perfectly with the surroundings thanks to an optional, customisable deco-cover
- Data storage in the cloud via wireless LAN
- Real-time alarm via e-mail or SMS
- Simple to install, integrate and operate
With the testo Saveris data logger system, exhibits can be monitored via wireless and/or Ethernet connection, even completely without wireless LAN.
Wireless Monitoring System: Testo Saveris
- Hybrid 2.4 GHz wireless and/or Ethernet
- Central monitoring of temperature, humidity and and further measurement values
- Saves over 18 mio. values
- Alarm visualization
Thanks to the fully automatic WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2, the monitoring of temperature and air humidity in museums is easier, and more reliable at the same time.
WiFi Monitoring System:
Testo Saveris 2
- Cloud based wireless WiFi data loggers: data can be access by a secure Cloud paltform.
- Temperature and humidity information is accessible from any device with PC or mobile device.
- Text message and email alarm notifications can be assigned to recipients.
Real time is not important?
The testo 184 data logger provides quality supervisors in logistics with data loggers for monitoring and documenting shock, temperature and relative humidity.
Data monitoing on the go: Testo 184
- For sensitive freight
- Monitors shock, humidity and temperature
- Easiest possible operation and configuration
Or would you rather carry out measurements using a handheld instrument or as you go?