- You are in the game and know that state of the art digital measuring instruments will not only give you accurate readings and critical insights for your HVAC&R analysis, but will also make you popular, professional and the envy of your team and customers.
- Experience the range of intuitive, intelligent and practical instruments from Testo today – leader in the HVAC&R instrumentation – with some sensational Spring deals ending 13 December 2019.
Intuitive, intelligent and easy to use HVAC&R measurement instruments with Sensational Deals
Thermal imagers for building maintenance and industrial services
Heat detection devices such as thermal imaging cameras are essential for machinery and industrial services and building maintenance. Operators can use thermography solutions to design a proactive equipment servicing program that reduces the chances of unexpected machinery breakdowns that disrupt production or for building analysis identify cost saving energy efficiencies.
See an overview of the testo Thermal imager range from entry level to professional models.
- testo 865: Switch on, point, analyse
- testo 868: Smart and networked thermal imaging
- testo 871: Smart thermography for professional requirements
- testo 872: Smart thermography with the highest quality images
Measuring indoor air quality, comfort level and air-flow
It is possible to precisely adjust the indoor climate and create ideal conditions for staff as well as machinery by measuring indoor air quality and comfort level. Every work-place should one of these hand-held intuitive instruments!
The testo 440 kits measure all relevant parameters: CO2 concentration in the air, degree of turbulence, temperature, humidity, air-flow, pressure and illuminance.
We offer a choice of testo 440 kits. See Product details for kit inclusions. You may also customise your own kits to suit individual requirements.
4 port digital refrigeration manifold with vacuum sensor and BlueTooth
The Testo refrigerant gauges / manifolds are state of the art, digital refrigeration technologies developed for the modern technician.
We offer a choice of testo 557 kits with or without filling tubes. See Product details for kit inclusions.
Professional and reliable Flue gas analysis for heating systems
Flue gases analysers from Testo combine decades of experience in measuring technology ideal for most important analysis involving heating systems, checking furnace efficiency, boiler tuning and water heater checks.
We offers a choice of testo 310 and 300 kits. See Product details for kit inclusions. You may also customise your own kits to suit individual requirements.