Food monitoring in storerooms: Reliable and non-stop.
When monitoring ambient conditions in food storage, two things are crucial: The measurement technology used must provide measurement results reliably round the clock. And it should take work off your hands in food storage. That means: Temperature and humidity values are automatically and seamlessly measured and documented.
This is exactly what the data loggers from Testo offer you. The automatic monitoring system testo Saveris 2 can do even more: In cases of limit value violations, an alarm SMS or e-mail is immediately triggered.
Find the right measurement technology for your food storage now.
Data loggers and WiFi data monitoring system for food monitoring in storerooms
Temperature and humidity monitoring:Data loggers from Testo
- Measurement and document temperature and humidity reliably
- Approval according to EN 12830
- Easy data evaluation on a PC
Flexible monitoring by wireless LAN:testo Saveris 2
- Measures, monitors and documents temperature and humidity automatically and without interruption
- Easily integrated into an existing wireless LAN
- Measurement value storage in the data loggers and in the Testo Cloud.
- Access to measurement values via PC, tablet, smartphone
- Alarm by SMS, e-mail and via push alarms