Central monitoring of audit-relevant environmental parameters
Life Science: Hardly any other sector is so strictly regulated and monitored. Our holistic solutions for monitoring ambient conditions, support you in always fulfilling the strict regulatory requirements reliably:
- Measurement technology, software and services from one provider and seamlessly integrated
- Complete documentation
- Complete transparency
testo Saveris: The three components of your digital complete solution
The Cockpit: Intuitive and efficient
- Evaluate alarms faster with individual floor plans and list views
- Access at any time, from anywhere and with any end device (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.)
- Less training requirement and lower error potential
The services: A competent partner worldwide
- GxP-trained service team
- Individual planning, documentation, system qualification, software validation and support
- Professional support, servicing, calibration and validation of your system during operation
The digital probes: Hot Swap
- Exchange in seconds by Plug & Play during continuing operation
- Documentation of probe exchange in the digital Audit Trail
- No interruptions in the documentation
The overall system: Secure and flexible
- Automatic recording and periodic documentation
- Secure data storage thanks to three-fold redundancy
- Integrable into the existing communication structure (WLAN, LAN) or optionally by in-house optimized testo UltraRange radio
testo UltraRange: Data transfer over long distances
- Self-sufficient radio network with encrypted, proprietary signals
- Outstanding range and signal stability inside buildings
testo Saveris: The different applications in the Life Science sector
Reliable environmental monitoring in greenhouses, laboratories or academic research facilities.
- Audit-safe climate monitoring in a GMP-regulated environment
- 21 CFR Part 11-compliant
- GDP-compliant monitoring of environmental parameters in transport and storage
- Uninterrupted and continuous
- Temperature monitoring of drugs, vaccines, lab samples or blood products
- Monitoring the environmental parameters in cleanrooms, operating theatres, hospital dispensaries or patients’ rooms
Ensure the integrity of your data and avoid unnecessary gaps in the documentation.
Retain an overview at all times over your processes and react immediately in cases of alarm.
More efficient processes thanks to less need for training and a system which meets your requirements exactly.
Pass audits with confidence.Thanks to a reliable solution from a professional partner.
“Continuation of data is absolutely key to us. The high rate of redundancy of the testo Saveris system was one of the key factors in selecting Testo and its solution as a supplier.”
Operations Lead Inventory Manager of a Top 10 pharmaceutical company
Especially in sensitive environments there are many reasons to use automated monitoring systems.
How to fulfill the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 requirements using the digital all-in-one solutions of Testo.