Remote temperature monitoring in supermarkets
An average supermarket or grocery store may sell over 10,000 items, from ready-to-eat meals, Fruit and vegetables, poultry, meats and fish. All of which require around-the-clock temperature monitoring & alarming systems to maintain quality and prevent spoilage during transit, but also during storage in-store.
Testo Saveris 2 WiFi temperature monitoring system allows you to automate temperature monitoring in a network of retail stores or supermarkets. You can easily install wireless temperature logger/sensors to any of freezing, cooling or heating equipment. Wireless temperature monitoring sensors supports temperature control range from -100℃ up to 1350°C.
Automatic temperature monitoring with a minimum of effort.
Download application example
- In order to meet guidelines and regulations (HACCP),
- to efficiently ensure food quality
- and increase the customers' trust.
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system
- Positioning of the data loggers in refrigerated shelving, deep-freeze chests, storerooms etc.
- Measurement values are automatically transferred to the Cloud, and stored there
- Data are accessible at any time via a web browser – also on a smartphone/tablet
- Alarm (SMS/e-mail) of critical values
How testo Saveris 2 creates more efficiency
- automated and secure temperature monitoring
- no more manual readout and documentation
- all data in view: no matter where you are
- maximum flexibility with the Advanced licence
Get to know our licence models
Choose the scope of function which suits you
For entry-level users: Basic licence
- Free Cloud access
- Pre-set measurement rate
- Alarm by e-mail
Our tip: Full flexibility with the Advanced licence
- Freely selectable measurement rate
- Comparison of several measurement locations
- Convenient automatic report function (PDF, e-mail)
- Convenient alarm by SMS
Our offers for supermarkets
We designed testo Saveris 2 so that you can easily assemble your individual solution with the right loggers and your optimum Cloud licence. Our experts are happy to support you.
Additionally, we offer a special set for monitoring refrigerators, which helps you to differentiate between genuine temperature drops and slight fluctuations caused by opening the refrigerator door.