Remote temperature monitoring in supermarkets
An average supermarket or grocery store may sell over 10,000 items, from ready-to-eat meals, Fruit and vegetables, poultry, meats and fish. All of which require around-the-clock temperature monitoring & alarming systems to maintain quality and prevent spoilage during transit, but also during storage in-store.
Testo Saveris 2 WiFi temperature monitoring system allows you to automate temperature monitoring in a network of retail stores or supermarkets. You can easily install wireless temperature logger/sensors to any of freezing, cooling or heating equipment. Wireless temperature monitoring sensors supports temperature control range from -100℃ up to 1350°C.
- In order to meet guidelines and regulations (HACCP),
- to efficiently ensure food quality
- and increase the customers' trust.
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system
- Positioning of the data loggers in refrigerated shelving, deep-freeze chests, storerooms etc.
- Measurement values are automatically transferred to the Cloud, and stored there
- Data are accessible at any time via a web browser – also on a smartphone/tablet
- Alarm (SMS/e-mail) of critical values
How testo Saveris 2 creates more efficiency
- automated and secure temperature monitoring
- no more manual readout and documentation
- all data in view: no matter where you are
- maximum flexibility with the Advanced licence
Get to know our licence models
Choose the scope of function which suits you
For entry-level users: Basic licence
- Free Cloud access
- Pre-set measurement rate
- Alarm by e-mail
Our tip: Full flexibility with the Advanced licence
- Freely selectable measurement rate
- Comparison of several measurement locations
- Convenient automatic report function (PDF, e-mail)
- Convenient alarm by SMS
How testo Saveris 2 works in a supermarket
Automatic temperature monitoring with a minimum of effort
The WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2 takes work off your hands and creates an additional security bonus thanks to the alarm function. In our expert article, you can find out how you too can profit in your daily work.
Our offers for supermarkets
We designed testo Saveris 2 so that you can easily assemble your individual solution with the right loggers and your optimum Cloud licence. Our experts are happy to support you.
Additionally, we offer a special set for monitoring refrigerators, which helps you to differentiate between genuine temperature drops and slight fluctuations caused by opening the refrigerator door.