Temperature monitoring in butcheries
Most Australians, at one time or another, unfortunately find themselves a victim of food poisoning. In fact, the NSW Department of Primary Industries Food Authority notes that over four million of us are affected every year.
In order to mitigate the risk of meat contamination and ensure that all food products sold to consumers are safe for consumption, it is essential that anybody responsible for the handling, transportation or storage of meat take note of these incidents. The Testo Saveris 2 WIFI data logging system is a perfect tool for monitoring the safety of your produce.
- In order to adhere to limit values,
- Comply with norms and guidelines (incl. HACCP),
- Guarantee product quality
- Increase the customers' trust.
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system
- Positioning in slaughtering, cold rooms or sales counters
- Measurement values are automatically transferred to the Cloud, and stored there
- Data are accessible at any time via a web browser – also on a smartphone/tablet
- Alarm (SMS/e-mail) of critical values
How testo Saveris 2 creates more efficiency
- Automated and secure temperature monitoring
- No more manual readout and documentation
- All data in view: no matter where you are
- Maximum flexibility with the differnet licensing options
Get to know our licence models
Choose the scope of function which suits you
For entry-level users: Basic licence
- Free Cloud access
- Pre-set measurement rate
- Alarm by e-mail
Our tip: Full flexibility with the Advanced licence
- Freely selectable measurement rate
- Comparison of several measurement locations, in to compare different branch stores, for example.
- Convenient automatic report function
- Convenient alarm by SMS
Our offers for bakers and butchers
We designed testo Saveris 2 so that you can easily assemble your individual solution with the right loggers and your optimum Cloud licence. Our experts are happy to support you.
Additionally, we offer a special set for monitoring refrigerators, which helps you to differentiate between genuine temperature drops and slight fluctuations caused by opening the refrigerator door.
How testo Saveris 2 works in a butcher's business
Monitoring temperature without great effort
The WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2 takes work off your hands and creates an additional security bonus thanks to the alarm function. For this reason, Ralf Spindler, the owner of the Metgerei Spindler butcher's business in Leutenbach, Germany, makes a clear recommendation.