VAC grid measurement with the multi-function measuring instrument testo 480
Download overview brochure now
Integrated menu guide for measurements according to EN 12599.
The testo 480 helps you to adjust VAC systems norm-compliantly according to EN 12599. It guides you through the grid measurement step by step, thus reliably avoiding false measurements.
- Exact presentation of all necessary measurement locations
- Exact info on insertion depth of the probe in the duct
- Display of procedure of timed/multi-point measurements
- Marking of measurement points already measured
- Automatic calculation of volume flow
Suitable probes for the VAC grid measurement
Thermal probes for low flow velocities.
Vane probes for medium flow velocities.
Pitot tubes for high flow velocities and extremely contaminated flows.
More probe recommendations
For hot process air and industrial ventilation systems
Measures up to 140 °C and 50 m/s.
For higher flow velocities and dusty process air
Measures up to +600 °C and 30 m/s.
Other probes for versatile measurements with the testo 480.