The testo 526-2 is a high-precision differential pressure measuring instrument. It has an internal sensor with a measuring range from 0 to +2,000 hPa. The differential pressure can be determined particularly precisely: to an accuracy of ± 0.05% of final value
- Temperature-compensated differential pressure sensor
- Multi-point and timed mean calculation
- Freely selectable measuring rate for recording measurement data
- 2 additional probe inputs for the attachment of optional pressure and temperature probes
testo 526-2 differential pressure measuring instrument – versatile measurements thanks to additional probe inputs
Two freely assignable probe inputs enable the attachment of additional (optional) probes from Testo's large range of probes:
- Differential pressure probes
- Absolute pressure probes
- Relative pressure probes
- Temperature probes, such as surface, immersion and penetration probes
The high-precision differential pressure measuring instrument can do even more
Measurement data can be seamlessly recorded for tightness testing on containers thanks to the testo 526-2's test menu. To document the pressure test, there is an option enabling the measurement data to be processed and archived using software or printed out with the testo fast printer directly at the measuring location (software and printer optionally available).
The memory can record up to 25,000 readings. These are stored under their individually designated measuring locations (max. 99 measuring locations) which means they can be quickly found again. Measurement data can be saved individually or as a series of measurements. The measuring rate (0.04 seconds, 1 second to 24 hours) and the number of values to be stored can be freely selected.