That’s because the testo 570-2 can replace a whole array of different tools and measuring instruments that you would otherwise need to carry around with when you work on refrigeration systems and heating pumps. The digital refrigeration gauge with data logging can measure, analyze and log pressure, temperature, electricity and vacuum measurements and save all measuring data. From the moment the unit was first used to servicing and maintenance to the fault analysis of a system.
Modern-day technology that makes certain manual steps and calculations redundant
- 999 hours of internal memory - clearly-structured, easy-to-follow
- Real time data measurement and graphical editing with optional "EasyKool" software. Shows data in easy-to-understand format. Faults can be detected quicker in case of breakdowns / failures
- Call up and print out protocols and reproduce measurements and call up protocols more easily. Print out data with the testo turbo printer
- 40 refrigerant agents are already stored in the meter and free updates of other refrigerant agents with optional "EasyKool" software
- Two temperature compensated pressure sensors for quick and reliable high / low pressure plus automatic temperature measurements
- Three temperature connecting points for connectable temperature sensors for simultaneous superheat / subcooling calculations and parallel surrounding temperature measurements, eg. in cold storage rooms
- Integrated vacuum measurements for the evacuation of refrigerant systems / heat pumps - with the Testo 552
- Automatic heat pump mode – no need to replace refrigerant hoses
- Further features including temperature compensated leak-tightness check function and automatic surrounding pressure compensation
The digital manifold gauge comes with a two clamp temperature sensor which is clamped directly onto the pipe so that the surface temperature can be measured safely and a wide selection of sensors (optional) for oil pressure, electricity and temperature measurements:
Rugged and easy to use: the digital manifold gauge is a truly professional piece of kitThe testo 570-2 is a compact, sturdy, easy-to-use hvac manifold with 4 connecting points, 4 hose brackets and an inspection glass. The testo 570-2 allows you carry out your work and service and maintenance tasks quickly, safely and efficiently.
The rugged housing protects the testo 570-2 digital manifold gauge against impact while a suspension attachment ensures that the meter is safely positioned during measuring. A large, backlit display ensures that you can read the measurements even in the dark or in poor lighting.