Wireless enviroment monitoring system
Continuous and efficient data monitoring has become a mainstream need in a number of industries and is a key need in cold chain and logistics. Testo Saveris 1 provides a complete GXP compliant temperature monitoring system that is designed for regulated warehouses used for Health and pharmaceutical storage and distribution.
- Reliable: you are provided alarms by e-mail, SMS or directly on site when ambient values are critical
- Economic: testo Saveris saves staff costs for measurement and documentation work
- Safe: provides auditable reports for effective temperature management
- Practical: thanks to centralized data storage, you access all data quickly and without complications
- Flexible: you can extend testo Saveris at any time – for unrestricted measurement sites and parameters
- From one provider: consultation, installation, commissioning, configuration, calibration and mapping/distribution measurement
- Automated monitoring of the storage room climate
- Optimum conditions for stored goods and materials
- Climate monitoring in transport vehicles, with complete documentation
- Limit value alarm goes directly to the driver
- Temperature and humidity measurement according to VDI/VDE2627
- Avoid the smallest deviations thanks to trend alarms
- Product quality assurance via automated process climate monitoring
- Measuring temperature / humidity with data loggers
- Monitor heating in machines and ovens, and avoid breakdowns
- Prevent wear and tear with air humidity measurement
We advise you and carry out the installation, commissioning and configuration. Apart form this, we look after the mapping, distribution measurement and calibration.
Profit from the versatility of the data logger system testo Saveris:
- Wireless and LAN data loggers for temperature, relative humidity and other measurement parameters – also compatible with sensors from other system
- testo Saveris is flexibly extendible – for unrestricted measurement locations in production, storage, logistics and quality assurance
We are happy to support you with assembling your components. Tip: Ask for our sets for industry.