Professional heating measurement technology for every requirement.
In order to ensure that a heating system is working optimally, various functional checks, adjustment and measurement activities need to be carried out on gas-fired systems, oil and solid fuel systems, both during commissioning and at regular intervals.
These include flue gas analysis, differential pressure measurement, leak localization and tightness testing, flow temperature measurements, testing of voltage, current and resistance as well as ambient CO measurements.
With heating solutions from Testo, you are equipped for all measurement tasks in your daily work – and do your job more professionally, reliably and faster.
Flue gas and emission measurement on heating systems and other small combustion plants serves to determine the level of pollutants emitted and the heating energy lost.
- The atmosphere should be contaminated as little as possible by pollutants.
- Energy should be used as efficiently as possible.
At Testo, you’ll find the right measurement technology for a cost and energy efficient operation of heat pumps. You also make sure the environment isn’t burdened by any leaked refrigerant.
- Pressure and temperature testing
- Controlled refrigerant service
- Easy tightness testing and evacuation
Gas pressure testing on burners is one of the standard measurements during services of domestic heating systems. This involves measuring the gas flow pressure and gas resting pressure.
- Optimum flow pressure in gas burners in the range form 18 to 25 mbar
- Avoid heating system breakdown
Whether for flow and return temperatures, for radiators and underfloor heating system or for indoor air: Testo offers the entire range of temperature measuring instruments for heating contractors.
- Large range of probes for max. flexibility
- Optimally calibrated and norm-compliant measuring instruments
User-friendly measuring instruments with easy handling ensure precise and secure measurement of electrical parameters such as current, voltage or resistance.
- Innovative multimeters, clamp probes, current testers and voltage testers
- Testing of ionization flow in gas burners
Tightness testing (better known as serviceability or leakage quantity testing) on pipe systems must be repeated every 12 years with a measuring instrument.
- Testing drinking water pipe according to ZVSHK EN 806-4
- Gas testing according to DVGW G5952, TRGI 2008 G600
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a dangerous gas. For this reason, the ambient CO contamination must be regularly checked at combustion sites where it can occur.
- Secure CO measurement in seconds
- CO zeroing at the measurement site