Our testo 6744 dew point transmitter was designed specifically for measuring trace humidity in compressed air or dry air. It boasts a polymer humidity sensor which features a high degree of accuracy and long-term stability.
Technical advantages offered by the testo 6744 dew point transmitter
- High accuracy: the testo 6744 dew point transmitter uses the Testo polymer sensor to measure humidity with a high degree of precision – up to ±1 K at 0 °Ctd (+32 °Ftd)
- Scalable analog output: the dew point transmitter converts the measured values into a standardized electrical signal, whereby the analog output can be scaled as required (4 to 20 mA)
- Alarm plug with 2 integrated switching outputs (optional): use the switching contact plug for MAX monitoring
- Practical format: the testo 6744 dew point transmitter features a compact and user-friendly design. For example, the housing can be rotated by 350°, enabling optimum alignment of the display
- Display with operating menu: convenient operation and on-site read-out of readings
Use the dew point transmitter to prevent damage (e.g. in refrigeration dryers or membrane dryers). This can save you a considerable amount of money, because if the quality of the end product is impaired in any way, it can prove costly. The cost of running adsorption dryers can also be reduced: accurate humidity-controlled chamber activation precisely adjusts the use of regenerated air to meet requirements – not at a preset time increment, which often creates unnecessary, excess consumption of regenerated air.