Uncompromising safety: Measuring instruments and all-in-one solutions for pharmaceutical logistics.
Patients’ safety right from the start.
Your partner for quality and compliance in the pharmaceutical cold chain.
Safe delivery of every drug to the patient represents a major logistical achievement.
The basic condition is clear: The cold chain must be maintained along the entire supply chain.
This entails corresponding requirements for the transport itself as well as for the storage facilities. In addition to this, the processes in pharma logistics are subject to nearly as many regulations as the production itself.
- On road, rail or in the air, it must be ensured at all times that temperature limits are adhered to.
- Climate mapping in the warehouses must be employed to determine the appropriate measurement points for the measurement technology to be attached.
Testo’s data loggers, data logger systems and all-in-one solutions enable you to comply with the applicable standards, guidelines and regulations reliably. And with impeccably stored and delivered pharmaceuticals, make an important contribution to people’s health.
Transporting pharmaceuticals is a challenge: If temperature limits are exceeded, sensitive drugs are damaged. With data loggers from Testo, you can protect your sensitive cargo along the entire supply chain:
- Transparency over the entire distribution route along the cold chain
- Safe and in compliance with current standards, guidelines and regulations
Lots of drugs react sensitively to temperature fluctuations. Constant temperature and humidity levels are therefore crucial when it comes to ensuring the quality and efficacy of pharmaceuticals. International and national regulations also have to be observed.
- Automated and uninterrupted measurement data recording
- Ensure GxP-compliant storage
- Validatable 21 CFR Part 11 software
GxP-compliant storage of pharmaceuticals with the fully automated environment monitoring system testo Saveris 1.
Download now and find out what’s important in the storage of pharmaceuticals and other temperature-sensitive goods.
Expert knowledge & downloads