The industrial probe preliminary filter is used for measurements involving flue gas with a high dust load. The preliminary filter ensures that the probe shaft and the sampling hose do not become clogged with dust or particles.
You can use the preliminary filter as an accessory to the industrial probe set 1 200 °C and the heated industrial probe set.
The industrial probe preliminary filter – in combination with the appropriate industrial probe and measuring instrument – can be used for the following applications among others:
- Measuring the furnace atmosphere
- Emissions measurement for efficiency monitoring / commissioning industrial plants
- Emissions measurements for the prior checking of limit values
- Emissions measurements for checking flue gas cleaning systems
- Emissions measurement to monitor prescribed limit values