Qualification & Validation Solution
Temperature mapping study and temperature qualification are normally carried out in Pharmaceutical and Food Industry. The whole set of study is carried out to analyze the temperature distribution in a warehouse, cold room, refrigerator, refrigerated van/trucks, passive/active cold storage box to find out whether the temperature inside such facility is always maintain between the desired temperature.
Usually the display will show the current temperature, however
- How about the various shelves and corners of the cold room where you are keeping your products which are far away from sensor?
- How can you verify the temperature of the cold chain can be maintained at a period of time if there is a power failure?
- How do you know about the variations when a door is opened?
Qualification and Validation with Testo
Testo specialist can provide you a solution and advise on your needs.
- Installation Qualification (IQ) - to verify whether the installation is carried out as per the design and as per the installation procedures recommended by the respective manufacturers.
- Operational Qualification (OQ) - to verify the operations are carried out as per recommended procedure of the manufacturers (empty load).
- Performance Qualification (PQ) - to verify the performance on actual are carried out as per recommended procedure of the manufacturers (full load).
Interested? Our experts look forward to hearing from you.
- Determine air conditioning and temperature distribution in premises (e.g. warehouses) and sterilization procedures
- Test load limits and stress situations
- Verify and maintain controlled conditions
- Qualification measurement, distribution study, mapping
- Creation of risk analyses
- Metrological implementation and documentation
- Graphical analysis
- Identification of the hottest and coldest spots
- Evaluation of the routine monitoring positions
- Extensive range of measuring equipment
- Years of experience and metrological expertise
- Manpower and technical implementation also for major projects
- Guarantees that measurements are carried out objectively and effectively
- Needs-based solution for the challenges you face