Temperature checks have never been easier: the testo 831 infrared thermometer measures the surface temperature of individual products or whole pallets of goods quickly and accurately.
The testo 831 infrared thermometer in action
The testo 831’s ergonomic design, state-of-the art technology and multiple features make it the ideal tool for use in the food sector. The easy-to-use food thermometer provides you with quick and accurate readings and is a real time-saver. Outstanding features and benefits include:
- Practical pistol grip design: easy one-handed use; trigger button for quick and easy scans
- Ultra-fast measurements: the infrared thermometer allows you to carry out up to two measurements per second and multi-scan whole pallets or cooling shelves
- Precise temperature measurements – also from a distance: and all made possible thanks to 30:1 optics. A measurement carried out over a distance of one meter generates a measuring spot with a diameter of only 3,6 cm. This allows you to measure the temperature of smaller products, like yogurt cartons for example
- Always on target: the two laser points generated by the 2-point laser measuring spot marker show you exactly which object you have set your sights on. The two laser points mark the diameter of the measuring circle in which the surface temperature is to be measured
- Alarm and min/max values: although your food thermometer allows you to carry out measurements in the wink of an eye, an array of useful features ensures that you won’t miss a thing. Features include user-defined thresholds to determine individually when the visual and audible alarms are activated, a hold function that freezes the last measurement for easier display and min/max values
- Belt clip: there’s no better place to store your testo 831 infrared thermometer than in its protective case. Specially since it comes with a belt clip which allows you to attach it to your belt so that you always have it with you when you need it
- Wide measuring range: -30 °C (frozen food) up to +210 °C (hot counters)
- HACCP certified: the infrared thermometer is HACCP certified and ideal for use in the food sector
- Also available as a kit: and just in case you need to carry out core temperature measurements too, you can also order your testo 831 infrared thermometer as a kit together with the testo 106 prod thermometer
testo 831 infrared thermometer, case, belt clip, factory calibration certificate, batteries.