One less worry: Reliable gas monitoring with the emission measuring instruments testo 340 and testo 350.
Minimize gas-related risk – with the most modern measurement technology from Testo
Mining is by nature a dangerous business. The energy-intensive exploitation and extraction of raw materials such as coal, mineral oil or natural gas results in the emission of toxic substances into air and water, in addition to many other challenges. Mine operators today have a double responsibility – not only to protect the health and safety of their employees, but also to keep emissions below the legally prescribed limit values – without losing sight of the efficiency of the raw material extraction. The pressure on mining to assume more responsibility for its environmental effects is constantly increasing. The use of the most modern and frequently proven measurement technology from Testo offers the support needed for successful production in the conflict between safety, environmental protection and efficiency.
The portable emission measuring instruments testo 340 and testo 350 are ideal for the reliable measurement and monitoring of gas concentrations in the mining industry. In view of the increasing fuel costs for thermal gas monitoring systems, the two compact flue gas measuring instruments from Testo offer a low-cost and user-friendly solution for a number of applications “on the road”.
The unique measuring range extension facilitates measurement, even at high gas concentrations and temperatures. An O2 sensor as standard, and additional gas sensors which can be individually configured ensure that your analyzer is optimally adapted to the measurement task. And last but not least, the combination of rugged, proven design and the highest level of precision allow the testo 340 and testo 350 to pass all measurement challenges in mining with flying colours: Commissioning, service and maintenance work as well as measurements for monitoring purposes.
Measurements can be immediately documented with the IR or Bluetooth printer, and archiving and reporting is very simple with the EasyEmission software.
testo 340 H2>
- Extendible by up to 4 sensors
- Operable at high gas concentrations thanks to measuring range extension
- Automatic dilution – protects the sensors
- Precalibrated gas sensors allow an easy, fast exchange of sensors
- Numerous probe options – suitable for every application
testo 350 H2>
- Extendible by up to 6 sensors
- Guided operation with helpful instrument pre-settings – for even easier measurements
- Large colour graphic display – for increased convenience in bad light conditions
- Insensitive to impact and dirt – ideal for use in tough surrounding