Ventilation and air conditioning systems
Ventilation duct H2>
Observance of air flows in the ventilation duct is of utmost importance for the function of the ventilation and air conditioning system.
- Accurate recording of air flows in the ventilation duct
- Ensure the removal of room loads (heating, cooling and substance loads)
Air outlets H2>
Every duct inlet and outlet should only contain the volumetric flow that, according to its calculations, is the basic requirement for a system that works efficiently.
- Measure the volumetric flow according to EN 16211 in a reliable way
Pressure on filters H2>
Air conditioning systems are equipped with filters which prevent dirt from the outside air entering the indoor air.
- Measure differential pressure to check whether the filter is still fully functional
- If the pressure is too high, the filter is contaminated and needs changing
Sound level measurement H2>
Speed of ventilators and fans H2>
Using Testo speed meters and Testo stroboscopes the air velocity at which there is leakage of volumetric flow on ventilators and fans can be measured. The robust testo 465 tachometer enables you to measure speed at a distance of up to 600 mm from the ventilator.
Air velocity and volume in laboratory fumes H2>
Our probe, which has been specially developed for laboratory fume measurement, enables you to measure the inflow velocity and the exhaust volumetric flow in laboratory fumes with the testo 480 as per EN 14175. In this way, you can reliably determine the air velocity and the volumetric flow. This means you ensure correct positioning of the flue and its best possible performance on site.