Traditional food production sector
In bakeries and at butcher's business, you have to ensure that certain temperature values are not exceeded and hence need continuous monitoring.
- Use Testo’s WiFi data logger system
- Monitor temperatures securely, automatically and with a minimum of effort
Temperature spot checks H2>
The temperature of foods has a crucial influence on the formation and proliferation of germs and therefore on product quality and consumer health.
- Proceed regular temperature checks
- Ensure food safety
Temperature monitoring H2>
There are a huge number of facilities where (deep-)frozen food has to be stored.
- Use data loggers to continuously document the temperature
- Approved according to EN 12830
pH measurement H2>
The pH value of foods has a direct effect on the growth of microorganisms and therefore on food quality and safety.
- pH value as a quality characteristic for evaluating food
- Easy measurement of this important quality parameter
Cold chain H3>
Perishable foods are sensitive to changes in temperature. Therefore it is essential to ensure a constant temperature along the entire cold chain.
- Reliable IAQ monitoring along the entire cold chain
- With thermometers for spot check measurements and data loggers for continuous IAQ monitoring