Building analysis and energy consultation H2>
In building thermography, thermal imagers are ideal for quick, easy visualization of energy losses in the heating or air conditioning systems of buildings.
- Analyze energy efficiency: examining the whole building shell
- Identifying possibilities for energy saving
Leak detection with thermal imagers
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning installations can be checked easily, quickly and reliably with Testo thermal imagers.
- Detect thermal anomalies
- Inspect heating pipes and check their installation
Mould detection H2>
Damp ceilings and walls may be a result of structural damage. In most cases, however, it is a sign of improper ventilation.
- Reliable mould detection
- Analyze who or what has caused the mould
Building moisture H2>
Ingressing water, faulty rain and waste water drains, burst pipes etc. are among the possible causes of building moisture. Depending on where it is getting out or in, building moisture can spread in different ways and enormous damage may be done if it is discovered too late.
- Locate building moisture damage non-destructively