In the building technology sector, various measurement solutions help you to discover problems in buildings (building moisture, mould, cold bridges) or to determine optimization potential (energy consultation).
and energy consultation
In building thermography, thermal imagers are ideal for quick, easy visualization of energy losses in the heating or air conditioning systems of buildings.
- Analysis of energy efficiency: Testing the overall building shell
- Demonstrating energy-saving possibilities
with thermal imagers
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning installations can be checked easily, quickly and reliably with Testo thermal imagers.
- Discovering thermal anomalies
- Examining and monitoring heating pipes and testing their installations
Identify the risk of mould
With the humidity mode of the thermal imagers, the mould risk at thermal weak spots is displayed according to the traffic-light principle.
- Directly in the thermal image
- Humidity probe (thermohygrometer) connectable