Testo thermal imagers are your ideal partner for efficient maintenance. Thermography is the time- and cost-saving method for non-contact detection and analysis of thermal anomalies during maintenance.
- Regular checks in electrical maintenance
- Support in preventive mechanical maintenance
- Quick, easy filling level checks
- Safe high temperature measurement
More on electical systems
In electrical installations or cables, increased temperatures are always an indication of an overload, an imminent malfunction or an existing defect.
- Evaluation of the heat status of low, medium and high-voltage systems by the help of thermal imagers
- Early detection of defective components or connections
- Minimize dangerous fire risks and prevent costly production downtimes
Electrical measurement parameters
More about electrical plants
Testing plants with the user-friendly electrical measuring instruments from Testo: innovative technology and easy handling ensure precise and reliable measurement of electrical parameters such as current, voltage or resistance.
- Clamp meter
- Current tester
- Voltage tester
More on mechanical installations
Signs of wear in machinery often become apparent long before a malfunction, due to an increase in temperature.
- With a thermal imager, any suspicious changes can be spotted immediately
- Your maintenance operation can be carried out on all mechanical installations during operation and from a safe distance
- Non-contact fill level check
- High temperature measurement