Testo thermal imagers are your ideal partner for efficient maintenance. Thermography is the time- and cost-saving method for non-contact detection and analysis of thermal anomalies during maintenance.
Do you have any questions? We're happy to help you.
Phone: +91 20 65600203
Electrical maintenance H2>
In electrical installations or cables, increased temperatures are always an indication of an overload, an imminent malfunction or an existing defect.
- Evaluation of the heat status of low, medium and high-voltage systems by the help of thermal imagers
- Early detection of defective components or connections
- Minimize dangerous fire risks and prevent costly production downtimes
Mechanical Maintenance H2>
Signs of wear in machinery often become apparent long before a malfunction, due to an increase in temperature.
- With a thermal imager, any suspicious changes can be spotted immediately
- Your maintenance operation can be carried out on all mechanical installations during operation and from a safe distance
- Non-contact fill level check
- High temperature measurement