Monitor temperature and humidity nonstop.
The monitoring of ambient conditions in food storage, it is crucial that the measurement technology used always delivers reliable measurement results without causing unnecessary work.
- Temperature and humidity values should be measured and documented automatically and without documentation.
- And in cases of limit value violations, an alarm SMS or e-mail must be triggered immediately.
This is exactly what the monitoring system testo Saveris 2 and the Testo data loggers offer.
Temperature and humidity monitoring:
Data loggers from Testo
- Measurement and document temperautre and humidity reliably
- Approved according to EN 12830
- Easy data evaluation on a PC
Flexible monitoring by wireless LAN:
testo Saveris 2
- Measures, monitors and documents temperature and humidity automatically and without interruption
- Easily integrated into an existing wireless LAN
- Measurement values storage in the data loggers and in the Testo Cloud
- Access to measurement data via PC, tablet and smartphone
- Alarm by SMS, e-mail and via push alarms
Flyer: Measurement technology cold chain
- Compact measurement knowledge to go
- Short overview of the most important measuring instruments
Brochure: Measurement technology cold chain
- Decision-making help: How to find the right measuring instrument
- Products in detailed comparison
Useful downloads and infos
Tips & Tricks: Temperature measurement in the cold chain
- What are the 3 methods of measuring temperature?
- Which basic legal principles should be familiar?
- What should you look for when buying?