Temperature monitoring in gastronomy and restaurants
You deal with fresh, easily spoilt goods every day. The quality of the products must always be immaculate, so that inferior goods are not brought into circulation.
But how can you ensure that the temperature at all relevant locations always fulfils the requirements?
All measured values. Always available. On any device. This is possible with the wireless LAN data logger system testo Saveris 2.
- In order to adhere to limit values,
- comply with norms and guidelines (incl. HACCP),
- guarantee product quality
- and increase the customers' trust.
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system
- Positioning in store rooms, kitchens, deep-freeze chests etc.
- Measurement values are automatically transferred to the Cloud, and stored there
- Data are accessible at any time via a web browser – also on a smartphone/tablet
- Alarm (SMS/e-mail) of critical values
How testo Saveris 2 creates more efficiency
- Automated and secure temperature monitoring
- No more manual readout and documentation
- All data in view: no matter where you are
- Maximum flexibility with the Advanced licence
Get to know our licence models.
Choose the scope of function which suits you.
For entry-level users: Basic licence
- Cost-free Cloud access
- Fixed measurement rate
- E-mail alarm
Our tip: Full flexibility with the Advanced licence
- Freely selectable measurement rate
- Comparison of several measurement locations, in order to compare different branch stores, for example
- Convenient automatic report function
- Convenient alarm by SMS
How testo Saveris 2 works
Monitoring temperature without great effort
The WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2 takes work off your hands and creates an additional security bonus thanks to the alarm function. Download the testo Saveris 2 brochure here.
Our offers for restaurants
We designed testo Saveris 2 so that you can easily assemble your individual solution with the right loggers and your optimum Cloud licence. Our experts are happy to support you.
Additionally, we offer a special set for monitoring refrigerators, which helps you to differentiate between genuine temperature drops and slight fluctuations caused by opening the refrigerator door.