Efficient adjustment of heating systems
The greatest savings potential is often hidden in the heating basement.
Use flue gas analyzers and differential pressure measuring instruments from Testo to guarantee comfortable temperatures in a building with no unnecessary heat losses. By measuring the flue gas loss, you effectively increase the efficiency of the system. And if incorrect behaviour is causing high heating costs, hydraulic balancing can help.
Take advantage of Testo's facility management expertise!
Our recommendations for efficiently adjusted heating systems
testo 300 flue gas analyzer
- Intuitive measurement menus and the fast-response Smart-Touch display ensure easy operation – as on your smartphone
- Including O2, CO H2-compensated sensor up to 30,000 ppm (NO sensor - can be retrofitted)
- High-quality sensor technology with up to 6 years' service life
- Create documentation directly on site and e-mailing of reports
testo 330i flue gas analyzer
- For official acceptance test measurements on gas, oil and solid fuel systems
- Innovative testoFix probe mount
- Integrated sensor monitoring
- With Bluetooth and testo 330i App
testo 510i differential pressure measuring instrument
- For differential pressure measurements (0 to 150 hPa) on gas heaters
- Measurement menu for pressure-drop test
- Can be operated with the testo Smart App
Other measuring instruments