Compliance Testing H2>
In most countries, operation of all types of industrial plants is subject to strict regulations governing exhaust gas emissions into the atmosphere.
- Verify that the components defined as pollutants do not exceed certain limit values in the flue gas
- Carry out a preliminary flue gas analysis before an official emissions reading
Efficiency testing H2>
Flue gas analysis instruments are one of the items of equipment that are used on a daily basis by service engineers to achieve optimum tuning of engines.
- Tune the engine to the optimum operating parameters while complying with the limit value regulations in force
- Avoid downtimes over the long term
Efficiency testing on ships H2>
On ships, as little visible smoke should be produced as possible, and the soot content kept to a minimum. n shipbuilding, the smoke count also plays an important part.
- Test whether the smoke count of marine diesel engines does not exceed the prescribed limit values
- Prove the soot emission in the diesel exhaust to custormers
Emission measuring: CHP H3>
The conditions for operating a CHP system are better now than ever before. For one thing, low oil and gas prices as well as state subsidies make the investment worthwhile. Apart from this, the increased electricity requirement of a growing world economy must be covered.
In order for a combine heat and power system to be operated profitably, some basic standards have to be guaranteed by the targeted use of suitable measurement technology.
- Monitoring emission limit values
- Controlling system efficiency
- Testing of exhaust gas treatment systems
Emission measurement: boiler systems H3>
The statutory emissions limit values are getting more and more strict, especially for NOX. For this reason, emissions values are determined on boilers and burners during commissioning, maintenance and for emissions measurements.
- Assessing the cost-effectiveness of the system and the setting of the burner
- Ensuring that the system complies with the legally established maximum values for flue gas loss and emissions
Emission measurement: gas turbine H3>
A gas turbine must be tested at regular intervals to check whether it is running according to the manufacturer's specifications and adhering to emission limit values, for this reason it is important for efficient operation to have a reliable, highly precise measuring instrument to hand.
- High measurement accuracy at low concentrations, thanks to precise COlow and NOlow sensors
- Easy, precise test gas adjustment by the user