Compliance Testing H2>
In most countries, operation of all types of industrial plants is subject to strict regulations governing exhaust gas emissions into the atmosphere.
- Verify that the components defined as pollutants do not exceed certain limit values in the flue gas
- Carry out a preliminary flue gas analysis before an official emissions reading
Efficiency testing H2>
Flue gas analysis instruments are one of the items of equipment that are used on a daily basis by service engineers to achieve optimum tuning of engines.
- Tune the engine to the optimum operating parameters while complying with the limit value regulations in force
- Avoid downtimes over the long term
Efficiency testing on ships H2>
On ships, as little visible smoke should be produced as possible, and the soot content kept to a minimum. n shipbuilding, the smoke count also plays an important part.
- Test whether the smoke count of marine diesel engines does not exceed the prescribed limit values
- Prove the soot emission in the diesel exhaust to custormers
Emission measurement: Combined heat and power plant H3>
In order to be able to ensure the efficiency of combined heat and power plants, it is important to monitor them with a suitable measuring instrument, not only in commissioning but also in the course of test measurements.
- Extend the lifetime of the engine
- Early identification of wear
- Reduction of fuel consumption by the optimum adjustment of the ignition point.
Emission measurement: boiler systems H3>
The statutory emissions limit values are getting more and more strict, especially for NOX. For this reason, emissions values are determined on boilers and burners during commissioning, maintenance and for emissions measurements.
- Assessing the cost-effectiveness of the system and the setting of the burner
- Ensuring that the system complies with the legally established maximum values for flue gas loss and emissions
Emission measurement: gas turbine H3>
A gas turbine must be tested at regular intervals to check whether it is running according to the manufacturer's specifications and adhering to emission limit values, for this reason it is important for efficient operation to have a reliable, highly precise measuring instrument to hand.
- High measurement accuracy at low concentrations, thanks to precise COlow and NOlow sensors
- Easy, precise test gas adjustment by the user