Test out the testo 883 for maintenance and building thermography
Test out the testo 883 for preventive maintenance.
Want to try out the thermal imager – but don’t want to commit yourself just yet? If so, our product test is just the thing for you
The process is simple:
- Apply for the product test by 26.02.2021, using the form at the bottom of the page to register.
- The selected product testers will receive a testo 883 imager for their application free of charge for testing purposes.
- After the test phase, we will contact you to create a practice report from your experiences with the measuring instrument.*
- And the best thing is: 3 Lucky winners will get testo clampmeter testo 770-3 & smart thermohygrometer testo 605i absolutely FREE**
*The chosen product tester is obliged to take part in a 1 to 2-week product test, in consultation with Testo. After this a short questionnaire must be filled in, in collaboration with a Testo employee. A photo of the chosen product tester using our Testo measuring instrument is also required. Based on this, we will create a practice report together with you, which will be published on the Testo channels (e.g. website as well as social networks and media).
**terms & conditions apply
Conditions of participation
- The chosen product tester shall transfer to Testo, free of charge, an exclusive, sublicensable and transferable right, which is not limited in terms of space, time or content, to use the texts and photographs ("works") produced in the context of the product test, in particular by means of production, duplication and distribution, to communicate to the public and to modify the works (by means of content, digital and graphical editing). The usage rights granted extend to all types of use (e.g. global internet, print, digital media, e-mail, social media and applications). The customer expressly agrees that his works may be edited with the aid of photographic technology (right to edit and redesign under Section 23, German Copyright Act [UrhG]).
- In each case, the works shall be transferred to the ownership of Testo in their entirety when they are created.
- Testo is entitled to assign the rights, claims and powers transferred to it, in whole or in part, as non-exclusive or exclusive rights, to third parties and to allow third parties to transfer these rights.
- The name, professional title, company and location of the customer may be named by Testo for the purpose of exercising the rights of use with respect to the works and communicated in the publication formats of the works.
- Unless the customer waives a designation of authorship, the following designation of authorship takes place in proximity to the work: Name of the customer.