- Cross sensitivity to NO and SO2 is blocked by the CO sensor replacement filter during flue gas analysis.
Exchangeable probe for CO sensor
Blocks cross sensitivity to NO and SO2
- Cross sensitivity to SO2 is blocked by the NO sensor replacement filter during flue gas analysis.
Exchangeable probe for NO sensor
Blocks cross sensitivity to SO2
- NOlow replacement sensor for flue gas measurement. Particularly practical: you can replace the sensor yourself – the precalibrated sensor is simply plugged into the appropriate flue gas analyzer.
For measuring NOlow
Simply change sensor yourself on site
- Spare NO sensor, 0 to 3000 ppm
- CO sensor, H2-compensated, 0 to 8000 ppm
- Spare COlow sensor, 0 to 500 ppm
- Spare O2 sensor for testo 327-1, 327-1 O2
- Spare sensor O2
- CO sensor (without H2-compensation)
- Option COlow sensor, 0 to 500 ppm
- Option CO sensor, 0 to 10000 ppm
- Option NO2 sensor, 0 to 500 ppm
- CO sensor testo 327-2 ; H2 compensated; 0 to +8000 ppm
- Option: SO2 sensor, 0 to 5,000 ppm
- Option NO sensor, 0 to 4000 ppm
- Option NOlow sensor, 0 to 300 ppm
- Replacement O2 sensor