Keep your compressed air consumption in check with the testo 6441 compressed air flow meter, you can carry out compressed air measurements in order to locate leaks, enable usage-based allocation and reduce costs with this air flow counter. Particularly useful as this compressed air flow meter is easy to install.
testo 6441 - Compressed air flow meter (DN15) for 0.25 to 75 m3/h
Order-Nr. 0555 6441
Price on Request
The testo 6441 compressed air flow meter enables you to carry out accurate compressed air consumption measurements, consumption and leak monitoring and flow measurements in your compressed air system. The compressed air flow meter can also be used to carry out a peak load analysis in order to determine whether you are generating compressed air of sufficient capacity. Overall, these measures can help you find potential for savings or prevent unnecessary investment costs.
Overview of the technical advantages offered by the testo 6441 compressed air flow meter
The testo 6441 compressed air flow meter is also a transmitter, which converts the measured parameter into a standardized electrical signal. The transmitter can therefore be integrated into systems (e.g. compressed air systems), making it a key instrument in measuring and control technology. The testo 6441 compressed air flow meter also offers the following advantages:
- Ultimate flexibility with a variety of signal outputs: analog output, pulse output, 2 switching outputs. You will therefore be equipped for any kind of application, whether that is consumption measurement, consumption or leak monitoring or even flow measurement
- Integrated totalling function: the practical totaliser means that no additional analysis units are needed to calculate the total consumption
- Ultimate accuracy: the precisely defined inner diameter (DN15) enables adjustment to standard volumetric flow, providing a high degree of measuring accuracy. This is an advantage compared with standard penetration probes, which calculate volume flow on the basis of measured flow and indicated pipe diameter – a procedure that is more vulnerable to error than measurement using the compressed air flow meter
- Easy operation with a high degree of flexibility: parametrization of signal outputs, switching of physical units, signal delay, signal attenuation are all possible
- Measurement according to the calorimetric principle: no pressure loss during measurement
- Other advantages: no temperature compensation required, quick response time, robust sensor, optimized accuracy thanks to integrated inflow and outflow sections
Connection cable 5 m long, M12 socket and open wire ends
Order Number: 0699 3393
Price on Request