The 2.2m thermocouple is available as an accessory for the industrial probe set 1200 °C and the heated industrial probe set.
It will enable you to extend your industrial probe to a total length of 2m and carry out simultaneous temperature measurement.
Please note that the measuring range of this thermocouple is specified up to max. 1370 °C. For temperature measurements which exceed 1370 °C, we recommend a Type S thermocouple (measuring range up to 1760 °C).
The 2.2m thermocouple – in combination with the appropriate industrial probe and measuring instrument – is ideal for the following applications:
- Measuring the furnace atmosphere
- Emissions measurement for efficiency monitoring / commissioning industrial plants
- Emissions measurements for the prior checking of limit values
- Emissions measurements for checking flue gas cleaning systems
- Emissions measurement to monitor prescribed limit values