Efficient adjustment of heating systems
The greatest savings potential is often hidden in the heating basement.
Use flue gas analyzers and differential pressure measuring instruments from Testo to guarantee comfortable temperatures in a building with no unnecessary heat losses. By measuring the flue gas loss, you effectively increase the efficiency of the system. And if incorrect behaviour is causing high heating costs, hydraulic balancing can help.
Take advantage of Testo's facility management expertise!
Our recommendations for efficiently adjusted heating systems
testo 330-2 LL flue gas analyzer
- Longlife sensors with up to 6 years' lifetime
- Fresh air valve to protect the CO measuring cell
- Integrated sensor monitoring
- With Bluetooth and testo Flue Gas App
testo 330i flue gas analyzer
- For official acceptance test measurements on gas, oil and solid fuel systems
- Innovative testoFix probe mount
- Integrated sensor monitoring
- With Bluetooth and testo 330i App
testo 510i differential pressure measuring instrument
- For differential pressure measurements (0 to 150 hPa) on gas heaters
- Measurement menu for pressure-drop test
- Can be operated with the testo Smart Probes App
Other measuring instruments
Intuitive, efficient, reliable – everything you need for facility management
- At Testo, you will find measuring instruments for heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration systems, as well as for electrical measurement parameters.
- Our digital measuring technology is intuitive and easy to use – saving your service engineers valuable time during every measurement.
- Our one-stop service includes loan instruments, repairs, 24-hour spare parts service, made-to-measure probe construction as well as seminars and webinars with valuable practical information – all from one provider. • Our web-based test equipment management system PRIMAS takes care of your organizational work and increases the availability of your equipment.
Testo is your competent partner for all facility management measuring tasks. We can help you carry out your day-to-day work more easily and efficiently, with intelligent measuring technology and tailored services.
Practical information about recording measurements at supply air, exhaust air and swirl outlets
In our Tips & Tricks brochure, you will find valuable tips on measuring correctly at all types of air outlets – for example:
- Reliable recording of volume flows at large supply air outlets
- Accurate measurements using the testovent 417 measurement funnel
- Particularities of recording measurements at swirl outlets
Know-how: Application examples for facility management
Testo is a strong partner to have by your side, who will provide you with all the measuring equipment that you need to carry out all your technical facility management tasks. And that’s not all – we also offer you a tailored service, which will make your work easier, more accurate and also faster.
- Uniform instrument operating concept guarantees simple, intuitive operation
- Efficient documentation thanks to digital recording
- Calibration service including logistics and organization
- Integral test equipment management system PRIMAS
You will find all the details in our facility management application example.
Testo ensures greater quality and efficiency in facility management with comprehensive services and innovative connectivity solutions:
- Comprehensive services ranging from calibration and loan instruments to consultancy and training services - everything from one provider
- App-to-app integration: readings are recorded directly in the mobile software for CAFM on smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Increased data quality and customer satisfaction
Our integral, manufacturer-independent test equipment management system PRIMAS guarantees increased efficiency and quality in the management of your equipment:
- Minimum processing times for calibrations and repairs
- Efficient deadline monitoring of calibration and maintenance due dates
- Standard-compliant implementation and documentation of all calibration procedures