Efficient adjustment of ventilation systems
Ventilation and air conditioning systems require a great deal of energy.
However, for a pleasant indoor climate, they are indispensable.
Measuring instruments from Testo help you to regulate the plants efficiently
- To achieve significant savings quickly
- To guarantee a feel-good climate in all rooms in the process
Take advantage of Testo's technical facility management expertise!
Our recommendations for efficiently adjusted ventilation and air conditioning systems
Air velocity & IAQ measuring instrument testo 440 dP
- Clearly structured measurement menus for volume flow, K-factor, cooling/heating output and long-term measurement
- Large display for intuitive operation
- Wireless measurement convenience with no cable clutter thanks to Bluetooth probes
Multifunction air velocity & IAQ measuring instrument testo 480
- Standard-compliant HVAC grid measurement in accordance with EN 12599
- Step-by-step guide
- Incl. analysis software and differential pressure sensor
Volume flow hood testo 420
- Measure incoming and outgoing air at large outlets
- Accurate values, even in turbulent flows
- 2.9 kg light
Vane anemometer set testo 417
- Measures volume flow, flow velocity and temperature
- Precise recording of volume flow, independently of swirl direction
- Accurate measurement even in turbulent flows
More measuring instruments
Intuitive, efficient, reliable – everything you need for facility management
- At Testo, you will find measuring instruments for heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration systems, as well as for electrical measurement parameters.
- Our digital measuring technology is intuitive and easy to use – saving your service engineers valuable time during every measurement.
- Our one-stop service includes loan instruments, repairs, 24-hour spare parts service, made-to-measure probe construction as well as seminars and webinars with valuable practical information – all from one provider. • Our web-based test equipment management system PRIMAS takes care of your organizational work and increases the availability of your equipment.
Testo is your competent partner for all facility management measuring tasks. We can help you carry out your day-to-day work more easily and efficiently, with intelligent measuring technology and tailored services.
Practical information about recording measurements at supply air, exhaust air and swirl outlets
In our Tips & Tricks brochure, you will find valuable tips on measuring correctly at all types of air outlets – for example:
- Reliable recording of volume flows at large supply air outlets
- Accurate measurements using the testovent 417 measurement funnel
- Particularities of recording measurements at swirl outlets
Know-how: Application examples for facility management
Testo is a strong partner to have by your side, who will provide you with all the measuring equipment that you need to carry out all your technical facility management tasks. And that’s not all – we also offer you a tailored service, which will make your work easier, more accurate and also faster.
- Uniform instrument operating concept guarantees simple, intuitive operation
- Efficient documentation thanks to digital recording
- Calibration service including logistics and organization
- Integral test equipment management system PRIMAS
You will find all the details in our facility management application example.
Testo ensures greater quality and efficiency in facility management with comprehensive services and innovative connectivity solutions:
- Comprehensive services ranging from calibration and loan instruments to consultancy and training services - everything from one provider
- App-to-app integration: readings are recorded directly in the mobile software for CAFM on smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Increased data quality and customer satisfaction
Our integral, manufacturer-independent test equipment management system PRIMAS guarantees increased efficiency and quality in the management of your equipment:
- Minimum processing times for calibrations and repairs
- Efficient deadline monitoring of calibration and maintenance due dates
- Standard-compliant implementation and documentation of all calibration procedures