Frozen Food Temperature & Quality Measurement
Temperature monitoring solution H2>
You deal with fresh, easily spoilt goods every day. The quality of the products must always be immaculate, so that inferior goods are not brought into circulation.
- Use a WiFi data logger system
- Monitor temperatures in supermarkets securely, automatically and with a minimum of effort
Temperature spot checks H4>
The temperature of foods has a crucial influence on the formation and proliferation of germs and therefore on product quality and consumer health.
- Proceed regular temperature checks
- Ensure food safety
Temperature monitoring H4>
There are a huge number of facilities where (deep-)frozen food has to be stored.
- Use data loggers to continuously document the temperature
- Approved according to EN 12830
Do you have any questions? We're happy to help you.
Regional Office (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia)
Phone: +603 7932 5990
Valuable tips and useful background knowledge on compliance and food safety in supermarkets:
- How can I save money checking incoming goods?
- How do I ensure a constant temperature in storerooms and display counters 24/7?