Indoor climate monitoring for museums, archives, galleries and libraries
Each person has his/her own personal feel-good temperature – and most objects in museums and archives do too. But unlike us, paintings, sculptures or antique books cannot adapt, and always depend on establishment of the appropriate ambient climate.
Whether it‘s a question of exhibition or storage – indoor climate and air quality are the key factors for private and public museums, collections, libraries or archives when it comes to safeguarding the preservation of their valuable exhibits or archive materials.
The data monitoring systems and data loggers from Testo will help you establish the ideal climatic conditions for your objects of art, thus protecting them from mould, corrosion or deformation.
New monitoring system testo 160
Monitoring of temperature, humidity, Lux, UV radiation, CO2 concentration and air pressure.
- Small, inconspicuous design
- Blends in perfectly with the surroundings thanks to an optional, customisable deco-cover
- Data storage in the Cloud
- Real-time alarm via e-mail or SMS
- Simple to install, integrate and operate
No wireless LAN possibility?
With the testo Saveris data logger system, exhibits can also be monitored completely without wireless LAN, via WiFi and/or Ethernet connection.
Measurement data monitoring system testo Saveris
- Hybrid 2.4 GHz wireless and/or Ethernet
- Central monitoring of temperature, humidity and and further measurement values
- Saves over 18 mio. values
- Alarm visualization
Unobtrusiveness is not a priority?
With the fully automatic WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2, the monitoring of temperature and air humidity in museums is easier and at the same time more reliable.
WiFi data logger testo Saveris 2
- Software-free system: WiFi data loggers plus secure Cloud system
- Temperature and humidity data can be read out from anywhere via PC or mobile / smartphone
- Alarm notification by SMS or e-mail
Real time is not important?
The data logger testo 184 provides quality supervisors in logistics with data loggers for the monitoring and documentation of shock, temperature and relative humidity.
Transport logger testo 184 G1
- For sensitive freight
- Monitors shock, humidity and temperature
- Easiest possible operation and configuration
Or would you rather carry out measurements using a handheld instrument or as you go?