Continuous monitoring and documentation of environmental parameters such as temperature, humidity or differential pressure can quickly become a challenge. The industry-leading monitoring solution testo Saveris 1 provides automated and efficient support in complying with your regulatory requirements.
testo Saveris 1 supports you in four ways. The environmental monitoring system records and analyzes your critical environmental data, alerts you immediately if limit values are violated and can help you optimize your processes. For this, the all-in-one solution uses three performance-related components: Sensors, software and services
Our sensors - precise & reliable H3>
For more than 60 years, we have specialized in the manufacture of measurement solutions, providing precise and reliable sensor technology for a wide range of applications.
Our solutions enable you to accurately record and analyze important measurement values to optimize your processes and improve your results.
We attach great importance to offering solutions that can be optimally integrated into your processes. Our experienced teams work closely with you to develop customized solutions that meet your specific needs.
Our precise and reliable sensor technology forms the basis of our measurement solutions. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies and strict quality controls to ensure that our sensors deliver accurate measurement results and operate reliably even under demanding conditions. With our solutions, you have the certainty of reliable data.
Our software - secure & intuitive H3>
The testo Saveris software enables comprehensive analysis and evaluation of all recorded measurement parameters - with access from anywhere. Detailed logging functions and secure archiving of measurement data makes testo Saveris 1 an audit-proof central data management platform that also meets the requirements of the FDA regarding 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 of the EU GMP Directive.
We understand that compliance with government regulations and industry standards is critical. Therefore, we continuously develop our software to ensure the compliance requirements of our customers. For our team of experts, analyzing market trends and responding to new regulations and legislation is a top priority. Because opportunities can only be maximized and risks minimized by continuously monitoring the market and adapting to changing conditions.
You receive regular updates & upgrades to the latest software version – or only when you need them, if desired.
We attach great importance to the security of our customers' data and systems. Our software is equipped with advanced security standards to protect sensitive information. We use encryption technologies, access controls, and regular security updates to ensure that our customers' data is protected.
Our service - comprehensive & personal H3>
Our specially GxP-trained service team accompanies you through all process steps in a customer-oriented and systematic way – from planning, documentation, system qualification and software validation through to service and support. Together with you, we define a tailored service concept in all project phases. You can rely on us during operation, too. We take care of your system and its maintenance, calibration and validation.
We offer powerful help desk packages from which you can freely choose to ensure that your individual requirements are met. Whether you need basic support services or more comprehensive services, we have the right solution for you.
Our trained support team is here to help you get the most out of our products and services.
Click on a system component to find out more about it
Every data logger can be flexibly combined with the three communication modules (WLAN, LAN, testo UltraRange)
- testo 150 TUC4: Four connections for digital probes via Testo Universal Connector
- testo 150 TC4: Four connections for thermocouples for applications in extreme conditions
- testo 150 DIN2: Two connections for standard probes via miniDIN for using the comprehensive Testo probe range
- testo 150 T1: Internal NTC temperature sensor for monitoring temperature
The communication modules allow the use of different communication technologies with the testo 150 data logger modules:
- Existing infrastructure (WLAN or LAN/Ethernet)
- testo UltraRange long-range radio technology
Even after commissioning, communication and data logger modules can be flexibly connected with each other and exchanged.
- The heart of the environmental monitoring system testo Saveris 1
- testo UltraRange functionality via additional communication module
- Management and analysis of the measurement values of up to 3,000 channels
- GxP-compliant alarms in cases of limit value violations or critical system events via integrated LED or connected alarm provider (via relay)
- Integrated emergency battery for highest data security in case of power cut or other system malfunctions
Access point and transmission support for communication via the independent radio network testo UltraRange with encrypted, proprietary signals.
testo UltraRange radio technology
- Developed for use in buildings
- Excellent range and signal robustness
- Depending on the customer’s wishes, the connected components are wirelessly updated
- For the smooth integration of other measurement parameters (e.g. differential pressure)
- 4 – 20 mA connection via the testo 150 TUC4 data logger module
- Standardised interface for easy integration
Digital and analog temperature and humidity probes for high-precision measurements of relevant parameters in a regulated environment.
- Measuring range from -200 to +1300 °C for almost any possible scenario
- Probe exchange in seconds without data gaps in the documentation
- Easy handling and installation
- Efficient system monitoring with digital door contacts
- Integration of further physical measurement parameters (e.g. humidity or differential pressure) into the testo Saveris 1 system
- Ideal solution for highest accuracy and for special applications (high humidity, trace humidity, etc.) in compressed air, drying and air conditioning technology as well as in cleanroom applications
The testo Saveris 1 software is available in two versions:
- PRO software: For automated and seamless environmental monitoring of cross-location areas which are subject to less strict regulations
- CFR software: Validatable version with Audit Trail, electronic signatures and user levels with differing user rights (conformity with 21 CFR Part 11)
Additionally, the testo Saveris cockpit is available:
- Web-based and with intuitive user interface
- Identify and acknowledge alarms at any time, location-independently and from any end device (smartphone, tablet, PC)
- Platform-independent data access
- Integration of individual floor plans for easy and fast localization of measurement locations and alarms
Open interface to integrate data from testo Saveris 1 into your systems
- Detailed information about a channel and the sensors connected to it
- Measured values for a channel in a specific, freely selectable time interval
- All alarms (active & unacknowledged) of a Base
- General instrument information such as serial number and name and ID
Your advantages with the REST API of testo Saveris 1
- Connect third-party software to the Cockpit to retrieve data (read only)
- Connect building management systems to testo Saveris 1
- Integrate the data from testo Saveris 1 into your LIMS
The all-in-one solution testo Saveris 1 was designed and implemented in collaboration with experts from industry as well as research and development. High-precision measurement technology, intuitive software and comprehensive services will help you to do your job quickly, efficiently and in compliance with current regulations.
Smooth processes and convenient documentation H3>
Safe production of sensitive pharmaceuticals H3>
More security in storage and transport H3>
The objective of the cooperation between Testo and Grieshaber Logistics Group AG was the creation and establishment of an overall GMP concept for a new warehouse in Rheinfelden, Germany.
Testo, working together with the subsidiary Testo Industrial Services, was responsible for the following tasks:
- Qualification of all warehouse areas and utilities
- Delivery, installation and commissioning of the validatable measurement data monitoring system testo Saveris
- Calibration of testo Saveris measurement probes
- Validation of overall process
Certainty for hospitals and pharmacies H3>
“Continuity of data is crucial for us. The high degree of redundancy of the testo Saveris 1 system was one of the key factors in selecting Testo and its solution as a supplier.”
Operations Lead Inventory Manager of a Top 10 pharmaceutical company