Temperature and humidity testing
According to DIN EN ISO 14644-3, the ability of the ventilation system of a cleanroom to maintain the air temperature and air humidity (given as relative humidity) within the limit values necessary for the application must be tested. The ambient temperature and air humidity influence processes such as the expansion or hardening of materials, the growth of micro-organisms as well as disintegration, corrosion and rust formation, and can thus damage the product manufactured in the cleanroom. For this reason, a precise measurement of temperature and relative air humidity in the cleanroom is of great significance. Additionally, the light intensity, sound level and comfort should also be measured everywhere in the room.
- Guaranteeing regulation-compliant air temperature and air humidity with highly accurate probes
- Additionally: Easy and reliable measurement of light intensity and sound level in the cleanroom
Temperature, humidity, lux, sound level and comfort under control
Temperature and humidity
Check the correct ambient conditions in production facilities and laboratories in order to maintain quality standards.
- Reliable and precise recording and documentation of air temperature and relative humidity
- Cleanroom qualification requires a high level of accuracy of the measuring instruments according to DIN EN ISO 7726
- Fast and efficient implementation with measuring instruments from a quality manufacturer
Ensure the exact adherence to the required light intensity, and uniformity of the lighting in the cleanroom. So that light is good light!
- Exact determination of light intensity in the cleanroom
- Normed accuracy according to DIN EN 13032-1 and class C according to DIN 5032-7
- Unproblematic measurement of white and warm light LEDs
Sound level and comfort
Check the sound level and the background noise level in cleanrooms – for more comfort and safety of the cleanroom personnel.
- Precise sound level measurement according to IEC 61672-1 Class 2 and ANSI S1.4 type 2
- Exact measurement of comfort based on the degree of turbulence according to EN 13779
Do you have any questions? Get in touch!
Do you have any questions?
We're happy to help you.
Phone: 09 579 1990