Measure airflow more efficiently
Facilities / Buildings across the country utilise powerful air conditioning systems to keep people, products and systems cool. But how can you maintain these systems? How can you measure air flow in order to get an idea of whether or not a system is performing as it should?
Measuring solutionss from Testo help you to set up the building climate more efficiently.
- Identify and isolate problem areas quickly, which leads to significant savings in energy bills.
- Make changes without affecting the “Feel-good” comfort levels in the premises.
Our recommendations for efficiently adjusted ventilation and air conditioning systems
universal measuring instrument
- Standard-compliant HVAC grid measurement in accordance with EN 12599
- Step-by-step guide
- Incl. analysis software and differential pressure sensor
- Perfect for standard-compliant measurements
- Guided programs for HVAC grid measurements and comfort levels (PMV/PPD)
- Full documentation that can be completed right on site
testo 440 multifunction measuring instrument
- Clearly structured measurement menus for volume flow, K-factor, cooling/heating output and long-term measurement
- Large display for intuitive operation
- Wireless measurement convenience with no cable clutter thanks to Bluetooth probes
Differential pressure measuring for filter measurement
- Measures volume flow, flow velocity and temperature
- Precise recording of volume flow, independently of swirl direction
- Accurate measurement even in turbulent flows
volume flow hood
- Measure incoming and outgoing air at large outlets
- Accurate values, even in turbulent flows
- 2.9 kg light
- Convenient configuration, measurement and documentation as well as simple sending of reports via connection to the testo 400
Measuring instruments air outlets