Have you noticed how increasingly smart hospitals are becoming? Sure, most hospitals have always been filled with some of the world's most intelligent human beings, but now the technology that these people use is starting to really up its game as well. Let's explore some of these technologies, as well as the devices that support them behind-the-scenes.
Temperature monitoring solution
Ambient conditions play a key role in hospitals – not only in cleanrooms and operating theatres, but also in waiting rooms, patient rooms and in the canteen.
- Use our climate monitoring system
- Store pharmaceuticals, vaccines, laboratory samples and units of blood at the right temperatures
- Physical and biological evidence that the sterilization method is suitable for the product
- The validity of the procedure must be verified regularly, e.g. when it comes to steam sterilization in autoclaves by temperature data loggers (lethality rate), pressure data loggers (saturated steam quality) and biological indicators
- Positioning the data logger’s probe tip in the core of the item being sterilized
Cleaning and disinfection H2>
- Placement of the data logger measuring tips on the surfaces of the products
- Measurement must be reproducible
- The user must be able to prove whether the degree of disinfection (A0 value) has been reached or not
Temperature monitoring H2>
Correct compliance with storage temperatures is an important prerequisite for the quality assurance of many products, e.g. in the area of pharmaceutical products.
- Check and document the profile of the ambient temperature by the help of data loggers
- Make a crucial contribution to verifiable preservation of product quality
Transport temperature H2>
Most pharmaceuticals must be continuously transported at defined upper and lower temperature and humidity limit values, along the entire supply chain.
- Control of the cold chain during delivery
- Protection from unnoticed gaps in the cold chain during the entire distribution path
- monitor and document simply, securely and compliantly with all common standards, guidelines and regulations
Do you require a personal consultation?
Gain a competitive edge when it comes to carrying out measuring tasks:
- Testo white paper IAQ monitoring
- Testo GxP Dictionary
- Plus lots more downloads