Building efficiency and comfort guaranteed with Testo HVAC solutions.
In building management where accurate readings across a variety of platforms are required, it always pays to have the very best professional equipment on hand.
With this in mind, The Facility management tools from Testo can lend your establishment a watertight way of monitoring the comings and goings of the building and its features. Let's take a look at just why you should unleash the magic of the Testo HVAC tools. To provide you with a better overview take a look at one of our Testo offices, and see for yourself
Quality from one provider
- Measurement technology for all jobs in facility management
- Professional multifunction measuring instruments
- Robust and long-lasting technology
- Time-saving digital documentation
Services from one provider
- Professional support
- Loan instruments and repairs
- Made-to-measure probe construction
- Seminars and webinars
- Calibration and validation
Intuitive, efficient, reliable – everything you need for facility management
- At Testo, you will find measuring instruments for heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration systems, as well as for electrical measurement parameters.
- Our digital measuring technology is intuitive and easy to use – saving your service engineers valuable time during every measurement.
- Our one-stop service includes loan instruments, repairs, 24-hour spare parts service, made-to-measure probe construction as well as seminars and webinars with valuable practical information – all from one provider. • Our web-based test equipment management system PRIMAS takes care of your organizational work and increases the availability of your equipment.
Testo is your competent partner for all facility management measuring tasks. We can help you carry out your day-to-day work more easily and efficiently, with intelligent measuring technology and tailored services.
Practical information about recording measurements at supply air, exhaust air and swirl outlets
In our Tips & Tricks brochure, you will find valuable tips on measuring correctly at all types of air outlets – for example:
- Reliable recording of volume flows at large supply air outlets
- Accurate measurements using the testovent 417 measurement funnel
- Particularities of recording measurements at swirl outlets
Know-how: Application examples for facility management
Efficient facility management with a strong partner for measuring tasks and services.
Testo is a strong partner to have by your side, who will provide you with all the measuring equipment that you need to carry out all your technical facility management tasks. And that’s not all – we also offer you a tailored service, which will make your work easier, more accurate and also faster.
- Uniform instrument operating concept guarantees simple, intuitive operation
- Efficient documentation thanks to digital recording
- Calibration service including logistics and organization
- Integral test equipment management system PRIMAS
You will find all the details in our facility management application example.
More than measuring technology: Testo ensures greater quality and efficiency in technical facility management with comprehensive services and innovative solutions.
Testo ensures greater quality and efficiency in facility management with comprehensive services and innovative connectivity solutions:
- Comprehensive services ranging from calibration and loan instruments to consultancy and training services - everything from one provider
- App-to-app integration: readings are recorded directly in the mobile software for CAFM on smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Increased data quality and customer satisfaction
Testo solutions for facility management: Increased efficiency and quality assurance via the integral test equipment management system PRIMAS.
Our integral, manufacturer-independent test equipment management system PRIMAS guarantees increased efficiency and quality in the management of your equipment:
- Minimum processing times for calibrations and repairs
- Efficient deadline monitoring of calibration and maintenance due dates
- Standard-compliant implementation and documentation of all calibration procedures