Electrical measuring instruments from Testo.
Electrical testing tools
The range of intelligent electrical measuring instruments from Testo make it possible for users to carry out their daily measurement tasks more easily, safely and efficiently than ever before. What’s more, in contrast to many products currently on the market, these measuring instruments from Testo have many unique benefits, as well as an excellent price-performance ratio.
, Testo have all of the instruments required for electrical measurement. Testo electrical product range consists of the following.
Automatic Multimeters H4>
Testo’s digital multimeters manage without a dial and avoid any incorrect settings! It doesn’t matter whether you are measuring a voltage or an ionization current – there couldn’t be more reliability.
- Automatic detection and selection of measurement parameters via socket assignment
- Easy operation via function keys and large illuminated display
- With true root mean square measurement TRMS
Innovative clamp meters H4>
Don’t you have the ideal clamp meter for non-contact measurement of both current as well as voltage and other electrical parameters in tight switching cabinets? We do.
- Innovative clamp mechanism to grab individual cables without any problem
- With additional functions for starting current, output and measurement in the μA range
- Communication with the testo Smart Probes App via Bluetooth
Voltage testers which also measure current H4>
The first voltage testers in line with DIN-EN 61243-3:2014 which also measure current. Ideally suited for almost all measuring tasks involved in testing current and voltage.
- Reliable voltage display, even with an empty battery
- Measure immediately without any switching on or selection
- Exchangeable measuring tips
Voltage testers with 360° display H4>
Only Testo has voltage testers with all-round display. Thanks to unique light technology, readings can be clearly seen from any position. This means you can measure voltage more reliably.
- Certified according to the DIN-EN 61243-3:2010 voltage tester standard
- Anti-slip ring for a secure hold when testing
- Safety specification according to CAT III
Non-contact voltage testers H4>
The non-contact voltage tester is particularly suitable for initial checking of a possible fault source. Indispensable for work on electrical systems!
- Voltage range up to 1,000 V
- Filter for high-frequency interference signals
- Adjustable for phase detection or voltage indication