Monitor temperature effortlessly
Potentially hazardous foods, such as meats and dairy products, must be carefully stored and monitored to ensure they do not become unsafe.
- The use of a temperature data logger or a monitoring system allows continuous monitoring.
- In contrast, 2 in1 infrared probe thermometers from Testo are ideal for versatile spot-check measurements.
Temperature and humidity monitoring:
Data loggers from Testo
- Measurement and document temperautre and humidity reliably
- Approved according to EN 12830
- Easy data evaluation on a PC
Flexible monitoring by wireless LAN:
testo Saveris 2
- Measures, monitors and documents temperature and humidity automatically and without interruption
- Easily integrated into an existing wireless LAN
- Measurement values storage in the data loggers and in the Testo Cloud
- Access to measurement data via PC, tablet and smartphone
- Alarm by SMS, e-mail and via push alarms
Flexible temperature checking: Infrared and penetration thermometers
- Measures surface and core temperature
- Robust folding joint Compact, watertight,